Why I love my job
I love my job as I am able to meet different types of people, with a wide range of abilities. I enjoy seeing their personal growth and development in the gym. As a personal trainer I play a large part in guiding and motivating my clients to get the best out of themselves in each session, and ultimately achieving their fitness goals. It is inspiring to see what my clients have done in the past, and I am excited to see what the future holds.
My greatest motivation
To change people lives one day at a time, and make a positive impact in the lives of people I meet.
Hobbies and interests
My hobbies include watching movies, reading and playing tennis. Being a former international athlete I wanted to do a sport where I can push myself to improve, and achieve a high standard of performance in something new – tennis is really fulfilling that desire for me at the moment!
Relevant experience/background qualifications/ Sporting Achievements
- Level 3 REPS personal trainer
- Represented GB at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games –hurdles
- Represented GB at the 2006 European Championships – hurdles
- Represented GB at the 2005 World Championships – hurdles
- Represented GB at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games –hurdles
- Represented GB at the 2002 Commonwealth Games – long jump